Home Forums Share your inspiration Join Violin Lessons To Give Yourself a Creative Outlet

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mariko Mariko 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cynthiamyra
    Participant
    • Contributions: 3

Music plays a central role in our life. After a tiring day, you feel refreshed and happy after hearing your favorite number. Because of the heavy indulgence of music in our lives, parents motivate their kids to take up music lessons to improve their skills. Whether you want your kid to learn music, or wanting to brush up your own piano playing skills, taking up music lessons is never too late. All you just need to do is, find a reputed music school in your area and get yourself enrolled into it.

One such versatile music instrument that can take you to the other world of pleasure is ‘Violin’. The music of the violin is so calm and relaxing that it waves away your stress and tension within few minutes. Joining violin lessons is the best decision you can make to give yourself or your kid a creative outlet. It exercises the various areas of your brain and improves your focus, concentration and speech. Practicing your favorite melody on violin or creating new on your own gives you immense pleasure and a sense of satisfaction.

Please share your experience or feedback!

Thanks

Mariko
    Mariko
    Keymaster
    • Contributions: 148

Dear cynthiamyra, thanks so much for your post! I totally agree that learning music is wonderful for both kids and adults. I started learning a musical instrument as a child too. I learned to play the clarinet and I’m very happy now that my parents had me take classes, even when I came at an age where I didn’t like it so much anymore. They motivated me to continue and I’ve learned so much from it and had lots of fun with it later on. I also loved playing in the local orchestra. :heart:
    I’m sure that everything I learned as a child is helping me very much now to learn the violin as an adult.
    I looked at the website you linked to in your post. Are you a music teacher at that music school?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.